| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Woomera in October is somewhat warm at 19.35 °C (66.83 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 15.3mm (0.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Woomera October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Woomera, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Woomera:
- Tibooburra, Australia - 535 kms (332.5 miles) ENE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 884 kms (549.3 miles) E
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 857.8 kms (533 miles) E
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 601.1 kms (373.5 miles) SE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) SSE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 451.4 kms (280.5 miles) SSE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 818.1 kms (508.4 miles) SSE