| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Woomera in November is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 17.8mm (0.7in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Woomera November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Woomera, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Woomera:
- Tibooburra, Australia - 535 kms (332.5 miles) ENE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 884 kms (549.3 miles) E
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 857.8 kms (533 miles) E
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 601.1 kms (373.5 miles) SE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) SSE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 451.4 kms (280.5 miles) SSE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 818.1 kms (508.4 miles) SSE