| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Woomera in May is mild at 14.95 °C (58.91 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.8mm (0.9in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Woomera May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Woomera, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Woomera:
- Tibooburra, Australia - 535 kms (332.5 miles) ENE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 884 kms (549.3 miles) E
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 857.8 kms (533 miles) E
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 601.1 kms (373.5 miles) SE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 422.6 kms (262.6 miles) SSE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 451.4 kms (280.5 miles) SSE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 818.1 kms (508.4 miles) SSE